Monday, 21 September 2026
Not writing much anymore
Hello.
I don't have the need to write that I used to have. So I don't.
Also, the world in general changed for me in 2023. Husband retired and suddenly I have so much less time on my hands!
So, this is just a post to let you know I'm not dead (yet).
Not much else to add, except fuck Trump.
Take care, everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not writing much anymore
Hello. I don't have the need to write that I used to have. So I don't. Also, the world in general changed for me in 2023. Husband ...
-
Every day has its challenges, if you're making any effort at all. Today, it's a matter of getting back into the stuff I've been...
-
Since The Boarder has become a permanent resident, he and I have had several serious discussions over his laying squatter's rights to th...
No comments:
Post a Comment