Tuesday 27 March 2007

I look to find a reason to be blogged

You know, I have another blog that I use more often, at my msn space. I also started a myspace blog, just because I wanted to leave a comment at Geek Monthly magazine, and that was the only way to do it.

I got thinking about what this blog should be for; it seems like everyone else has a specific topic or goal in their blog. I'm not that focused. But perhaps I should be! I like to use my msnspace to keep family and friends up to date on my life - most of them are on messenger anyway, or at least have a hotmail account - so I figure this blog can be about something else.

Sometimes things just bug me, or maybe they offend me, or cause me to shudder, or to gasp in despair. I think such things are worth thinking about, and maybe worth having an opinion about, too. Being right isn't the most important thing; caring about it is what matters. Doing something about it, of course, is what really counts, but some things can't be managed, or at least not by me; they can only be observed and discussed.

So I'm going to talk sometimes, here, about things I've seen, or heard, or read. Hope you find it interesting.

No comments:

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...