Thursday 17 April 2008

Nice Weather

It's warm outside! Yay!
This is turning into another busy month. Iain started his new job this week, so we are getting into the rhythm of the work week again. I'd really gotten used to the housework being done for me! Now that he's on the road several hours a day, I'm back to taking care of the bulk of it. I'd rather do it than have to do the driving he does. Anyway, it's the price we pay for living here instead of Ottawa.
Lots of church activities up to the middle of June, many of them involving baking. We have a meeting this month with another church, and then in May we're doing a tea & bake sale, and then our celebration service is at the end of May (with special music in the evening and a lunch afterward - more baking!).
It's all good, though. Good to be busy, and doing something worthwhile. Now that the nice weather is finally here, I'm not dragging my butt around so much. Spring gives a lift.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear spring has sprung, and that Iain has started a new job!

Brent Buckner said...

Thanks for the good news updates!

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...