We were bummed out by the ending to Dexter last night. Yikes.... I didn't see that coming at all!
Not much else to report, here. Shopping and baking continue to be top priorities, with little time left for blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not writing much anymore
Hello. I don't have the need to write that I used to have. So I don't. Also, the world in general changed for me in 2023. Husband ...
-
Every day has its challenges, if you're making any effort at all. Today, it's a matter of getting back into the stuff I've been...
-
Since The Boarder has become a permanent resident, he and I have had several serious discussions over his laying squatter's rights to th...
2 comments:
Nope, not a Dexter watcher.
But the shopping is going on here, too!
I have _Dexter_ DVDs in a box....
I heard great things, especially about plot, but haven't delved in.
Post a Comment