Sunday 18 April 2010

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign....

Sometimes things just strike me as funny.  On a weekend away, we stayed at a Holiday Inn, a fairly new place and nice.  Nondescript, which is what you hope for.  What you expect, actually.
I noticed this the last time we stayed there too, but this time recorded it for posterity.  They label the free bath supplies, not with descriptions of scents or imbedded lotions, but with instructions.  The soap says "cleanse".  The shampoo and conditioner were labelled, sensibly, as such, but the shower cap says....
Check it out.....

I really wanted to leave signs on the bed when we left, reading "sleep".  Not going to say what I wanted the sign on the toilet to read.

No comments:

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...