Thursday 30 May 2013

May is (almost) done–and it’s finally getting warmer!

…so as much as I hate to see May leave, I am happy to be getting some nice days.
A little pictorial review of May:
002
The ice was mostly off when this picture was taken at the end of April.
001
My Mom was with us – here getting ready for a cuppa.
001
The tree on our front lawn in Renfrew (a maple) had a lot of blossoms this year.
003
My first-ever sighting of a Clay Coloured Sparrow was on the long weekend; one for the life list!
001
We were happy to see a school of sunfish – cute little fellas.

007
Someone was enjoying the fishing, or maybe, like us, just drinking in the beauty of this little lake!
016
The full moon rising over the bay, last weekend.
003
Five o’clock: time for tea? No, time for ‘tini!
We’re ready for June!

No comments:

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...