Sunday 24 November 2013

Not the best day for a bake sale

I knew it was going to snow a bit, but we were surprised by just how much snow we got! It did put a bit of a damper on our sale, though we still did very well and sold a lot of goodies. I apologise for the poor quality of these photos; I had to use my phone camera, which is less than mediocre.
Phone pics 004
By the time these photos were taken, we’d already had a lot of people through, and things were beginning to lull.
Phone pics 007
Dodie had a few Christmas decor items available, and they did get picked up.
Phone pics 003
The firemen across the way were showing off their new platform truck. You can see the amount of snow that had fallen before noon.
Phone pics 005
People came in by dribs and drabs, and we sold a lot more goodies before we closed up.
I fell in love with this ornament Lisette brought to decorate the table. Shiny shiny shiny!
Phone pics 008
These were available from Avon in 2003. I would like to pick one up someday.
 

No comments:

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...