Wednesday 10 September 2014

Having a happy birthday was easy!

Being spoiled always is!
Iain loves to cook, and he decided to make homemade ravioli with his own tomato sauce. He also made meatballs for those in the crowd who didn’t want pasta.
Iain 00_00_00-00_00_10
He’s always happiest in the kitchen!
He had help from Irene, who also made the Caesar salad I’d requested! And Dodie supplied dessert – New York style cheesecake with raspberry and chocolate sauces. To DIE for.

017
Discussing the plan of attack.
Words cannot describe how wonderful these were. I’ve never eaten better, anywhere!

006
Imagine them smothered in a delicious tomato sauce....

I was spoiled on my birthday, alright!

1 comment:

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...