This is the backyard of Iain's brother's place in Toronto. They have a mini-park - just beautiful! We spent most of the weekend just relaxing here.They have several Rose of Sharon bushes, in lovely bloom.

Hello. I don't have the need to write that I used to have. So I don't. Also, the world in general changed for me in 2023. Husband ...
3 comments:
Wow!!! That's just spectacular.
Where in Metro are they, Deb?
They are actually in Scarborough, but it is just off Kingston Rd., and seems very "big-city" to me. Their yard is prettier (and bigger) than our own; their entire lot is about twice the size of ours, in fact. It's an old neighbourhood, on Scarborough Golf Club Rd. (not sure how close to the club they are).
Thanks Deb.
Ah, yes. There was a time when that was suburban, now it is urban.
I love to look at yards that size, but am only too aware I couldn't keep up with the work involved!
Post a Comment