We've had some cold Victoria Days in my life, but this is the first one where I remember snow actually accumulating on the ground! We drove home this morning through a virtual blizzard. It was when we saw these big flakes that we decided it was time to move out. Poor little hummingbirds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not writing much anymore
Hello. I don't have the need to write that I used to have. So I don't. Also, the world in general changed for me in 2023. Husband ...
-
Every day has its challenges, if you're making any effort at all. Today, it's a matter of getting back into the stuff I've been...
-
Since The Boarder has become a permanent resident, he and I have had several serious discussions over his laying squatter's rights to th...
1 comment:
I have been slightly pining for the weather in Australia! It was brisk in Quebec City on the weekend, too.
Post a Comment