Thursday 14 August 2008

What I Did On My Summer Vacation

Iain has been giving me a VERY hard time about not blogging lately, but I've just been having SO MUCH FUN puttering around the house on my week off! No, I'm not kidding. Seriously.

Here is a small pictorial tour of the last three weeks:

These are pictures of the well-developed mammatus clouds we saw on July 26.

We expected a devil of a storm, but just about everything went around us.
My new first-cousin-twice-removed, Taylor, new sister of Hope and daughter of Steph and Steve. She's 4 days old here - what a cutie!

Iain in fine form at the horseshoe tourney.
I have to admit to not taking many pictures the week of our holidays, especially since Iain started building the new two-seater swing, and got it half done! I WILL take a pic this weekend so you can admire his handiwork.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Taylor's cute -- but your Mom looks great, too! Iain's in fine form, as well.

Looking forward to seeing Iain's handiwork.

Brent Buckner said...

You write:
Iain has been giving me a VERY hard time about not blogging lately

That from a fellow whose last blog post was in February....

Anyhow, sounds like a fine few weeks!

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...