Well, a little scoliosis is what I have; just enough to give me life-long back problems, but not severe enough to require intervention through surgery (by the time it was discovered, I was already in my 20's, so bracing for correction wasn't an option).
However, if you suffer from this (or know someone who does) you will find this link interesting. Will is the son of friends Dave and Elaine Rotor, and his story leads one to think his name should be Will Power.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not writing much anymore
Hello. I don't have the need to write that I used to have. So I don't. Also, the world in general changed for me in 2023. Husband ...
-
Every day has its challenges, if you're making any effort at all. Today, it's a matter of getting back into the stuff I've been...
-
Since The Boarder has become a permanent resident, he and I have had several serious discussions over his laying squatter's rights to th...
No comments:
Post a Comment