Friday 5 December 2008

It's Baking Day, again....

News Flash: I have a day off today! Not that I will be spending all my time blogging and otherwise wasting time on the computer: no, today is my Baking Day, when the orange wreaths and gingerbread men make their appearances.

But really I am just SO HAPPY to have a day off, because work has been getting busier and busier, and that trend is not likely to change.

If you haven't received my Christmas card yet, it's because I haven't mailed them....they are (another) work in progress.

I hope you are in a better state of preparedness than I!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can safely say that I am not in a better state of preparedness!

Brent Buckner said...

I am in a state of preparedness for many things that are unlikely to happen....
maybe like this

Nowhere near prepared for Christmas though!

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...