I'm wishing this year that everyone will love their neighbour, and treat them with the kindness that love demands. Things are getting tough for a lot of people, and are going to get tougher in the new year. I'm resolving to help whoever I can, whenever I can, even if all I can offer is a smile.
God bless us, every one! A merry Christmas to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not writing much anymore
Hello. I don't have the need to write that I used to have. So I don't. Also, the world in general changed for me in 2023. Husband ...
-
Every day has its challenges, if you're making any effort at all. Today, it's a matter of getting back into the stuff I've been...
-
Since The Boarder has become a permanent resident, he and I have had several serious discussions over his laying squatter's rights to th...
4 comments:
A lovely Christmas thought, Deb!
Have a wonderful holiday season.
Merry Christmas!
Very nice thoughts- Merry Christmas.
Thanks all! Hope you had a good Christmas.
Post a Comment