Our pal the chipmunk is back in town. Here he is checking out the feeder.
We also got the evil eye from a grackle who was quite suspicious of the gray box with the big eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not writing much anymore
Hello. I don't have the need to write that I used to have. So I don't. Also, the world in general changed for me in 2023. Husband ...
-
Every day has its challenges, if you're making any effort at all. Today, it's a matter of getting back into the stuff I've been...
-
Since The Boarder has become a permanent resident, he and I have had several serious discussions over his laying squatter's rights to th...


4 comments:
That's a great grackle shot!
Aren't chipmunks just one of the most adorable creatures on the planet?
Thanks Wendy, the grackles certainly have personalities that transfer well to photos. I missed a great shot yesterday when I came home, however: a grackle was sitting on the edge of the bird bath - which we had put out but not yet filled - and was staring at me through the window. I could have sworn he was thinking "WTF is this????"
The Greater Antillean Grackles around here are usually called "ching chings", after their call.
Their loud, ubiquitous call.
;-)
Very nice friend!
Post a Comment