Thursday 26 May 2011

Just a few kitty pics from the last few weeks.

Onyx likes the bay window. All the cats use it, on a rotating basis.
Very toasty when the sun streams in.

"What DO you want?"

Snaps was keeping an eye on him from the other side of the railing.


And now, an explanation. Mom braided seat pads for the wooden cottage chairs, years ago, and sewed them onto foam. I thought they were looking a bit grungy and brought them home for a wash. They were mostly dry when I laid them out on the dining room table. Onyx decided they were perfect for reclining on!


He wasn't moving just because I said so!  But when I came back to the room a few minutes later he had decided on a more comfortable position...

1 comment:

Brent Buckner said...

If only we could all relax like that!

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...