Saturday 1 December 2012

December the first

We are having a great weekend!

Friday night was just Iain and me fun - finished Lego Star Wars (as far as we plan to take it; we aren't doing the bonus rounds) and are looking forward to loading another game onto the PS3:  probably Lego Batman next.

Today we had a day of shopping for Christmas presents, hitting Carlingwood and Bayshore, among other shopping places.  We did accomplish a fair bit; got gifts for a few people and have ideas for others.

I love shopping for Christmas.  I enjoy buying little gifts for people.  It's the one time of year you can see something that would make a nice surprise for someone and not feel silly buying it!  I love wrapping things up in shiny paper and putting pretty bows on top.  It's the best!

It isn't about spending a lot of money.  I just want people to know I'm thinking of them, even when they aren't around, even when we haven't seen each other for ages.  I wish I could buy a present for every person who fits into that category, but there are so many!

Tomorrow, it is Christmas Tree Erection Day!  I'm really looking forward to that.

No comments:

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...