Monday, 13 August 2007
Cottage Time
Blogging from the cottage presents a few challenges. We are on dial-up here, so I hesitate to attempt to upload pics. Also, staying online long enough to write anything is difficult - one wants to be off outside or puttering about instead. So....a quick hello is all you are getting for now! I'll add pics etc. once we are home again (or if it starts raining here....).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not writing much anymore
Hello. I don't have the need to write that I used to have. So I don't. Also, the world in general changed for me in 2023. Husband ...
-
Every day has its challenges, if you're making any effort at all. Today, it's a matter of getting back into the stuff I've been...
-
Since The Boarder has become a permanent resident, he and I have had several serious discussions over his laying squatter's rights to th...
2 comments:
Hullo right back!
We'll look forward to the pix, but hope the nice weather holds for you.
Hello - enjoy your break!
Post a Comment