Thursday 8 November 2007

Halloween

Meant to report here on Harry Street's Halloween Happenings, but I've been spending most of my spare time on other activities than blogging. My neighbour's grandson was too adorable to allow to leave without taking a picture, which I share here with you. We had 250 little visitors that night; we had planned for 180, but my other neighbour decided her dog would create too many hassles if she were going to the door a lot, so she donated 70 bags of chips and left her porch light off. I'm going to put together a mish-mash of video, to be posted later on youtube - but now I'm off to work!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tee, eye, double guh, errr!!!

(Wow. We had like 15 kids or so.)

Brent Buckner said...

Wow, huge numbers!

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...