Saturday 26 January 2008

What I'm up to lately

I had a couple of days off due to some minor surgery, so I'm now finally finishing the dvd of the Kauffeldt reunion from this summer. Yahoo! It's so nice to get some projects finished, and others started.
One of my big winter projects is, as I've mentioned before, to move vinyl to digital, via the nice turntable Iain gave me at Christmas. I've only done a few songs as yet, but transferring all of the Paranoid album was very satisfying, for a start. Also a bit of Nik Kershaw (The Riddle) and The Friends of Mr. Cairo are done, but that's it - I've got a lot of work to do. It's all fun, though. Iain has fun with it too, mostly chuckling over my choices of music. To each his own!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hopefully you're right as rain now!

Brent Buckner said...

Project completion - woo woo!

Deb said...

Yes, Wendy, I am hoping so!

Brent, you said it! More of those would be even better.

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...