Thursday 30 September 2010

Finishing the shed

Ok, finally found a minute to blog. *sigh*

I don't think the problem is so much that I am very busy; I just find lots to do to fill my time.

Anyway, I wanted to post these pics of the shed which is mostly complete now, after Iain puttering away at it most weekends this summer. There's still lots of work to do, but it is user-friendly now.


This is the add-on Iain built for the garden/lawn care tools.
Starting work on the additional cabinet for paint etc.

The completed back of the shed; the centre area is storage for firewood.

Iain had to refit the doors and build a ramp.

Working area and relaxo-chair (with cup/bottle holder).  Great ideas start here!

The work/canoe storage area; lots of room to move, now!
All in all, a very happy conclusion to the project!

3 comments:

Holly Dean Artist said...

Wow! What a lot of work! And what a fantastic result. You two must be thrilled. Good on 'ya :)

Deb said...

Thanks Holly, we are very happy with it!

Larry said...

Oh God! I've got shed-envy!

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...