Monday, 4 June 2007



Being at the cottage in early June means you get to see the dragonflies coming out (not a minute too soon, either - I got munched more than a few times by both blackflies and mosquitos). Iain spied this guy on our front porch - he'd just emerged.

Although our weekend was cut short by one of Ontario Hydro's unplanned power outages, we still had a marvelous time. I'm working on a video of the storm that went through on Thursday, and it will be on youtube later today if all goes well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dragonflies are one of my favorite insects. (Although many people think I'm odd, as I have a fair number of favorite insects.)

Go Sens ...

Not writing much anymore

Hello. I don't have the need to write that I used to have. So I don't. Also, the world in general changed for me in 2023. Husband ...