Monday 4 June 2007



Being at the cottage in early June means you get to see the dragonflies coming out (not a minute too soon, either - I got munched more than a few times by both blackflies and mosquitos). Iain spied this guy on our front porch - he'd just emerged.

Although our weekend was cut short by one of Ontario Hydro's unplanned power outages, we still had a marvelous time. I'm working on a video of the storm that went through on Thursday, and it will be on youtube later today if all goes well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dragonflies are one of my favorite insects. (Although many people think I'm odd, as I have a fair number of favorite insects.)

Go Sens ...

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...