Tuesday 5 June 2007

Storm Video

....uploaded today (the Sens game last night prevented me from finishing it). Had to reduce quality to get it all on, so it will be interesting to see what it's like.

Speaking of the Sens: I hate to say it, because I'm a die-hard fan, but it looks like they are pretty toasty. Not many teams have come back from a 3-1 deficit in the cup round, and the Ducks have been outplaying them much of the time. It looks like they've finally met a superior team.

This is hockey, though - so I'll watch the next game anyway, and cheer hard. It ain't quite over yet. They've been great this year, and given all their fans something to remember, no matter how it goes. I'd still give Alfie the Conn Smythe, though I must admit I haven't been watching the western conference much, so there may be someone as deserving over there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, it's a sombre day in the Nation's Capital today ...

They had a terrific season, and came a long way, but there are a lot of sad people about town.

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...