Friday 7 September 2007

April Wine

Oh what a night! Early September, 2007...April Wine played at the Renfrew Fair last night, and they were excellent. I'm not much of a concert-goer, mostly because I prefer studio music and find all concerts TOO LOUD, but it was a beautiful night to sit on the grandstand.

You forget how many hits AW has had, until they start reeling them out. Even with an encore they didn't do all of them. Too bad there weren't more people to see them...the place wasn't packed...but the audience there appreciated them.

Now, we must buy a "best-of" cd!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like it was a great time! Good!

Brent Buckner said...

Glad you had such a great time!

Yes, I too am old enough that:
- I remember when April Wine was current; and
- I buy CDs.

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...