Tuesday 18 September 2007

Just Cats

We all know that the internet was invented mainly as a forum for people to show pictures of their cats, so here is today's offering:
This is the cat who has moved into Sheila's neighbourhood and makes a habit of visiting her daily. When we were visiting on the Labour Day weekend, she dropped by several times, for scritches and photo-ops. She isn't allowed a pass into the house, but enjoys the warm patio stones and any attention she can get. This is probably as close as Iain's mom will come to having a pet, although she used to love having Angus the scottie dog.

On the home front, I couldn't resist taking this pic of Phantom curling up in this basket I hadn't gotten around to putting away.

As he's getting older he is becoming more cuddly, and often sits on my lap in the evening, which I do appreciate (there are few things as satisfying as a cat on the lap).


Jezebel was just napping in the sun when I surprised her.

I don't have a new pic of my little Stitches, because she wasn't hanging out with these guys.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perhaps in the winter Mrs. F's new pal will earn a day pass. (Angus was such a character!)

Phantom and Jezebel look great! (We'll have a raincheck on Stitches.)

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...