Friday 26 October 2007

Moon yes




When we were at the cottage on Thanksgiving weekend, we did a tour in the boat, one last time before putting it to bed for the winter. We had a hitchhiker, a small dock spider who patiently waited for us to return to shore. I was not going to disturb him! I know what happens when you tease a dock spider .

This morning the moon was brilliant, and I just had to take a few pics: I'm supposed to be getting ready for work, but this is SO much more fun! Anyway, this is the street where we live. The neighbours are getting ready for halloween, as you can see!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That stick could've been most excellent prey!

Brent Buckner said...

Thanks for highlighting the dock spider video!

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...