Monday 17 December 2007

Digging out


The view out the back windows of our place today. Iain spent about a half hour blowing out the driveway where the town plow deposited a bank of snow. We're glad we have the wee snowblower. Would have taken a picture of him working, but it was kind of dark outside still.
At the front of the house, it's getting hard to shovel off the porch, because the snow is as high as it is. We are glad we cleaned off the cottage last week - though we weren't able to get all the snow - because it will be pretty deep again, now.
As you can see, it was deep before we did it.
I hear the weather channel says it's going to rain on the 23rd. As much as I'd appreciate a respite from the snow, I don't think that's going to be very nice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Deb, I tell you, it's not winter and I'm tired of winter!!!!!

Brent Buckner said...

Yeah, that's bothersome.

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...