Sunday 16 December 2007

The weather outside is frightful



It's almost 8:00 p.m., and the weather outside looks as bad as it did all day. Iain has been out to shovel and snowblow 4 times already, and we've decided to leave it until tomorrow, now. The wind has picked up, so it's like a blizzard, and I'm very happy to not have to go anywhere. I feel sorry for anyone on the road tonight.
This pic doesn't really capture it, but it's the best I could do.
It isn't cold in the house, but just looking out at that makes me shiver. I'm going to head back down to the rec room, where the fire is keeping things cozy. Digging out tomorrow should be interesting.

2 comments:

David Rotor said...

Iain's committed to this snow thing. I only made it out three times today. We went over to a neighbour's for drinks tonight and the snow on the street was nearly up to my knee.

Unknown said...

Like Rotor, I only made it out 3 times, and waded over to a neighbour's for a casual birthday dinner.

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...