Thursday, 28 February 2008
The Taste Emporium!
I've been meaning to mention that the "Taste Emporium" is back in business on main street Renfrew, for about a month now. Iain and I have stopped there for lunch a few times already, and we certainly recommend it highly. It's a lunch place - open from 10-4 - and the food is great. They also serve excellent teas and coffees, and the atmosphere is comfortable. So good to have them back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not writing much anymore
Hello. I don't have the need to write that I used to have. So I don't. Also, the world in general changed for me in 2023. Husband ...
-
Every day has its challenges, if you're making any effort at all. Today, it's a matter of getting back into the stuff I've been...
-
Since The Boarder has become a permanent resident, he and I have had several serious discussions over his laying squatter's rights to th...
1 comment:
Sounds like a charming place!
Post a Comment