Thursday 10 November 2011

And still more septic!

This is what the weeping tile looks at, sitting comfortably on its bed of sand.  I wish I could have been there to watch all of this!
Weeping tile.  It isn't really sad.

Not sure what this is, but it goes into the septic tank.  This is probably the spot where  you are supposed to insert the dead animal (I am not kidding, we were told that's the best way to get the bacteria going in your tank; we aren't doing it).  A skunk was suggested, or perhaps a well-aged groundhog.   Blech!

Once they're done layering sand and stuff, it all gets covered up again, nice and neat.  No heavy vehicles are allowed on it now.  An ATV is okay, though.
And that's all I've got to say about that.

No comments:

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...