Sunday 1 April 2012

And a day of shopping!

There is nothing like a shopping trip to relax one!  After several weekends of painting, painting, painting, I enjoyed a fun Saturday with friends.  We stopped for breakfast at the Arnprior Truck Stop before heading off to Ikea.
Janet, Dodie and Wanda

Sally (somehow I didn't quite get her in a pose!), Jennifer and Katrina

Katrina and Alex
We spent hours at Ikea, and I could go into great detail about all that we saw there, but it's much more fun and interesting to experience. I didn't actually buy anything, but got some good ideas for the closets and saw some interesting curtains.  After a visit to Michaels (where Jen, Janet and Katrina were seen with very large wine glasses....) and lunch at Montana's (and several games of hangman) we made a brief stop at the new mall on Hazeldean, where Katrina was picking up one more huge wine glass (not for herself, okay?  she doesn't even like wine much).  Several of us decided a quick dip into the Bed,Bath and Beyond was necessary.  There, I found a bathmat with a microfibre top and memory foam within, which I will be convincing Iain to buy (I have to convince him it's needed).

I'm looking forward to our next semi-annual girls' shopping trip already!

No comments:

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...