Saturday 8 March 2008

Incredibly snowy day...not safe to be on the roads! This is the view from our kitchen window. You can see the white-out conditions (imagine it at 90 kph).

Sad news for my family; my Aunt Rae passed away last night, after an illness that kept her in hospital for some time. My mom's younger sister, she was always a lively lady with a good attitude, and was no doubt happy to go see her Lord in person. Her granddaughter has made a Facebook "in memory" page; below is one of the pics I uploaded to it.
We'll miss you, Auntie Rae.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Deb, it is just miserable out!!!!

I'm very sorry to hear about your auntie. Please give my condolences to your Mom as well.

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...