Saturday, 8 March 2008

Incredibly snowy day...not safe to be on the roads! This is the view from our kitchen window. You can see the white-out conditions (imagine it at 90 kph).

Sad news for my family; my Aunt Rae passed away last night, after an illness that kept her in hospital for some time. My mom's younger sister, she was always a lively lady with a good attitude, and was no doubt happy to go see her Lord in person. Her granddaughter has made a Facebook "in memory" page; below is one of the pics I uploaded to it.
We'll miss you, Auntie Rae.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deb, it is just miserable out!!!!

I'm very sorry to hear about your auntie. Please give my condolences to your Mom as well.

Not writing much anymore

Hello. I don't have the need to write that I used to have. So I don't. Also, the world in general changed for me in 2023. Husband ...