Saturday 7 April 2007

Just had to stop by to complain about the weather. We finally saw "An Inconvenient Truth" last night - we haven't gone to the theater in about a year and a half, prefering to wait for shows on the movie network, if you are wondering why we didn't see it sooner- and it was as depressing as everyone says it is.

I'm bullish on recycling and turning off the lights when I'm not using them, but I do tend to leave my computer running. Fortunately, I've now found an excuse to do that as well: www.worldcommunitygrid.org, which will use my computer to compute life-saving research on aids, muscular dystrophy, and some other projects, so it isn't just sitting here doing nothing! Mind you, I should really remember to turn off the monitor.

Anyway, I hope it soon warms up; very jealous of Wendy, heading to Arizona for Brent's ironman and fun in Vegas.

No comments:

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...