Thursday 12 April 2007

This is spring?


Okay, what happened? There's snow everywhere - 2 inches so far - and I am wondering why I have been so anxious to buy patio furniture. What are the chances I'll get to lounge on the deck any time soon? (On the other hand, I DO believe in being prepared, so I'll be looking at sling chairs again in a day or so)


This is the sort of weather you have in December and it makes you feel good; Christmas is coming, you get that HOHOHO thing going. In April, not so much. I've had the itch to go to the cottage for a few weeks now, and I already knew I wouldn't be going for a while, but this really puts the kibosh on it.


The picture tells the story, taken from our living room window. (Personally, I think umbrellas should never be used to repel snow - it just doesn't look Canadian.)

No comments:

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...