All the must do's:
gingerbread men
shortbread
orange wreaths
sugarplums
rumballs
almond bark
peanut brittle
How is this going to happen with so little time? I have no idea... If I had more time, though, the list would just get longer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not writing much anymore
Hello. I don't have the need to write that I used to have. So I don't. Also, the world in general changed for me in 2023. Husband ...
-
Every day has its challenges, if you're making any effort at all. Today, it's a matter of getting back into the stuff I've been...
-
Since The Boarder has become a permanent resident, he and I have had several serious discussions over his laying squatter's rights to th...
2 comments:
You are making my mouth water, though!
Ha! After I finished the list, though, I realized I'd left off a few items; so it did get longer.
Post a Comment