Tuesday 13 December 2011

Christmas is coming...soon

Christmas prep is coming along.  Rum balls and fudge are done (well, I may make more fudge).  Got a batch of shortbread done too.  Tonight, I wrote up a few Christmas cards, so I'm very proud of myself.  And I am done shopping for Iain (yay!) except for a few stocking stuffers.  Also done shopping for everyone else, which is VERY nice.
The insulation and vapour barrier are done at the cottage, so we're just waiting for the inspector to okay it before proceeding.  The shower stall can go in next, and then drywall can go on.  Yippee!

Hopefully there will be more pictures to post on the weekend.

No comments:

It's Winter....

 Not a fan, but winter is something one survives (hopefully) so that spring may occur. I miss Stitches, very much. Fortunately, we have Jasp...